In order to comply with legislation, Napo needs to conduct regular audits of members’ details to ensure that all of our records are up to date and that the information we hold for our members is accurately recorded. This is particularly important should we need to ballot members on important issues such as Terms and Conditions of Employment, including Pay.
If you are have already registered on the Napo website you can check and update your details simply by logging into the website and editing your profile (Edit Profile at the top right of the webpage).
Scroll down to find the details we currently hold about you on the right-hand side of the screen. If we are missing any information or if any information is incorrect, then please edit your profile on the left-hand side of the screen. Add any further comments (if any) at the bottom of the screen and then click on the Submit button.
If you are not already registered to access the members’ area of the Napo website then please follow the instructions below:
Click on this link to register on the Napo website – Napo Website Registration. This will take you to the Create new account page.
- Enter your membership number
- Enter your first name, last name and email address of your choice. We suggest using your non-work email as this is less likely to change.
- Once you have filled in the form click on “Create new account”. You can then create a password that you will use to log in to the account.
- There is also an “I am not a robot” check within the process.
- Once you have completed the process you will then receive an automated email for verification that your email address is correct (check your junk/spam folder if you don’t receive it). Click on the link in the email to complete the registration process.
- You can then log in to the website, review and if necessary update the information we hold for you
If you encounter any problems with registering on the website then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.